These two items are some of our most commonly purchased together items we sell so we decided to offer them at a packaged price for our customers!
Find more info on each product below!
High Flow Quarter Turn Valve
The Induction Solutions Stainless Steel high flow Quarter Turn Valve, nitrous shut off has PTFE seals. It is a great addition to your nitrous system. This valve, matched with our inline nitrous pressure gauge, is a great safety valve as well as a quick way to shut off your nitrous supply. When installed in your vehicle, this unit provides a very easy way for the driver to arm the nitrous system by themselves. These valves have a 3/8 NPT inlet/outlet. They also have a large inside diameter of .468″, and come with either -4, -6 or -8 fittings included.
It is strongly advised that you not let your solenoids sit with pressure on them. In this behavior, the potential for this to shorten the solenoid plunger life is increased. With this valve, you have the ability to leave the bottle on, yet keep pressure off of the solenoids until you are ready to run. The valve allows you to shut off the flow and purge the line empty at the end of your run. Best of all, you can do this without having to turn the bottle off.
This valve has three 10-32 threaded holes for mounting, we also offer a Quarter Turn Valve Bracket that includes hardware
Some items may be slightly different in color than what shows in the picture.
4 Inch Liquid Filled Gauge
Our gauges are very high quality gauges with very precise tolerances. These high pressure gauges will read consistently from 0-1500 PSI time and time again. Constructed of a very clean looking stainless steel housing, these exceptional quality gauges have a brass stem. The 4 inch Liquid Filled Gauge comes with the appropriate adapter to a 1/8 NPT thread and the prices include the fitting you choose to add the gauge inline very easily! They have an easy to read white face with black marked increments and our Induction Solutions logo in the center! These are a great addition to any car, also providing a large face that is easy for anyone to see!
Why Choose Our 4 Inch Liquid Filled Gauge?
Our liquid filled pressure gauges offer many advantages over traditional, dry case pressure gauges, such as;
- Liquid-filled gauges last longer than traditional gauges because of the fluid filling.
- Over the life of your vehicle project’s life, this results in cost savings, as well as higher precision. This savings is based on a lower cost as well as less unscheduled downtime.
- Internal liquids protect against severe temperature fluctuations and vibrations – important contributing factors in the breakdown of regular (dry) gauges. Because they dampen temperature variations and vibrations, our liquid-filled gauges are easy to read and provide you with greater accuracy.
- In traditional gauges, condensation build-up results in poor visibility. This can be a critical, and expensive flaw in high-humidity environments. If you can’t read your gauge, it is a worthless gauge. As a fix for high humidity situations, our liquid-filled gauges are designed to prevent moisture from entering the body casing and the lens.
- Because they are sealed, and also constructed to meet the demands of the nitrous kit user, liquid-filled gauges are commonly preferred over dry gauges.