Making horsepower is easy… but managing and effectively applying horsepower is the real key to winning races.
This is where the Boogie Box comes in! When it comes to getting your car down the track as quickly as you can, resolution and consistency are key. The Boogie Box will give you outstanding control regardless of the tire or racing surface you’re on.
The Boogie Box can progress a single wet stage of nitrous with the nitrous and fuel being controlled individually, or progress two wet stages with the nitrous and fuel being linked. Each output has individually configurable ramps and hertz settings. Our controller can take multiple parameters into consideration in order to activate or deactivate the nitrous systems (e.g. RPM windows, fuel or nitrous percent, clutch input, and time).
Boogie Box NPC-1006 Progressive Nitrous Controller Features:
- NO laptop required to program
- Progress a single stage with separate nitrous and fuel ramps for max control
- Progress two stages with matched nitrous and fuel control
- Each Solenoid output has adjustable hertz from 10-30 Htz
- The Boogie Box will hold/save 3 separate set up files
- Each set up file can have from 1 to 5 ramps in each for maximum control
- The trans brake/ clutch interrupt is built into our box to help simplify wiring
- Trans brake/clutch input activation delay timer. This function can be used to ignore the input while making a shift after the launch for manual transmission applications
- Integrated +12 volt outputs for each stage that can be used for timing retard activation. The timer outputs can also be configured to operate based on controller inputs, time, engine rpm, nitrous percentage, and fuel percentage.
- RPM input as well as RPM window switches
- Activation input is 8-16 volts
- TPS activation function if needed
- Hold and wait option
- Billet anodized enclosure
- Stainless Steel back plate to help guard against RF interference
- Bright white LCD with black graphic screen for easy to read set up
- High quality Delphi connectors with harness
- Easy to program touch switch programming
- The box is fully potted with epoxy for vibration and moisture protection
- Box measures 4.5” X 3.5” X 1”